Monday, January 8, 2018

Environmental safety office

A question from an administrator asking if I'd received much from that office in recent years, and after checking responded that I hadn't, that all I have is a small amount of random material, the most recent from 2005. I added that if they have materials they no longer want to keep that I would be happy to take them, I an guessing that this is another moving out of Allen episode where they're looking to lighten their load...


Update: heard back, this is a different problem. Turnover in the office has resulted in a lack of records, and they were hoping I had them. I don't, there never has been a college wide understanding that materials no longer wanted, and not falling under the record retention schedule, should come to the archives. It has always been a very hit and miss affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment