Monday, July 13, 2015

Athletes photos

Athletics is a regular seeker of photos and other records. Here is a request they just got. I have a set of CDs for the team for 2005, and Kevin is going to come over and see if the image she wants is in there.



Hello,

   I was hoping you could help me with something. I have been selected to be inducted into the Athletics Hall of Fame. I am looking for a picture to put on my plaque. I have a picture of myself playing lacrosse that I scanned from the 2005 Brockport Women's Lacrosse Program. However, the quality of the picture is not great since it is scanned from the program. I was wondering if there was some way I could obtain a digital copy of the original picture. I have attached the scanned picture for your reference. I am not sure if Brockport Sports Information archives pictures, but I thought it was worth asking. I appreciate your help with this.

Thank you,

Angela Inzinna

Update: dug and dug, didn't find it, then Kevin contacted her, seemed it might actually have been 2004, and I looked again, found some great shots of her in a game against Geneseo, including the one she wanted:

Fabulous work! Angela is more than thrilled to have those pictures and she said to send her utmost appreciation! Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment